Villas 1 – 5 are included in our ceremony and reception packages, for the night of your wedding. Each villa contains a king-sized bed and sleeps two people
- Each villa has beautiful ocean and hinterland views
- Villas 1 – 3 have the easiest access, with car parking available beside each villa
- Villa 4 has a separate car park with a short walk down a pathway required to access the villa. Not suitable for guests with mobility issues
- Villa 5 is accessible via driveway down a sloping hill with car parking available near the villa
- If villa guests wish to drive their car from the villa to the wedding they must park in the designated car park
Standard Villa Inclusions
- In-room continental breakfast basket for your stay including banana bread, butter, granola (GF), juice, yoghurt, milk and fruit, tea and coffee
- Kitchenette with microwave, sink, bar fridge, kettle and toaster (note no stove or cooktop)
- Use of 25-metre swimming pool and lawn tennis court (villa guests only, pool not open during winter months)
- Double-sided log fireplace with firewood
- Shower, double spa bath and twin bathroom sinks
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- No smoking or vaping is permitted in villas
- To protect our local flora and fauna no pets are permitted at villas
- Please note, no BYO food or beverage is allowed at the barn and surrounding grounds, pool area and/or beauty. If you wish to bring food, you may do so, to your villa (please clean and put away all dishes prior to departure). For local lunch options, we suggest Potager Kitchen Garden, which is only a few minutes away from Summergrove Estate and is open for lunch and dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (please check their website for trading hours).
- Summergrove Estate has a strict NO PARTY POLICY and only the guests staying onsite at Summergrove are permitted to use the accommodation facilities. All other guests are to use the facilities provided in the barn.
- Summergrove Estate will monitor any music, noise and complaints from other guests and neighbours. One warning will be given to reduce noise/disturbance. If this warning is not followed the guest/s must leave immediately.
Check-in and Check-Out (please note all times are in NSW time)
- We offer self-check-in and self-check-out
- Check-in is from 2:00 pm
- Check-out is strictly 10:00 am
- Summergrove Estate requires all guest names and villa allocations to be provided to us 2 weeks prior to your wedding
After-Hours Contact Details
For any enquiries or accommodation requests please contact our team during business hours (9:00 am – 5:00 pm) by email or by phone on 0755908363. For urgent matters outside of reception hours please call Dwayen on 0437411716.
Please note, daylight saving is from Sunday 1st October 2023 – Sunday 7th April 2024 and from Sunday 6th October 2024 – Sunday 6th April 2025.