Work with us
Sales & Marketing Manager
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing marketing strategies for three venues to include accommodation, restaurant, events, weddings, functions, filming, corporate days, retreats, stud cattle and beef product lines and new business / product launches;
- Sales and bookings;
- Conduct venue inspections with potential clients and follow through to bookings;
- Social media marketing;
- Online marketing;
- Planning our open days and large scale industry events;
- Organising and coordinating photo shoots;
- Website and logo design, branding and content;
- Public relations;
- Review of marketing statistics and strategies.
Applicants must be well presented, highly organised,motivated and professional. You will need to have exceptional oral and written communication skills and be able to perform under pressure. You must have attention to detail, initiative, and the ability to work both with direction and autonomously.
This is a full time role (Thu – Mon) and is available for immediate start.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Summergrove Speckle Park is a newly formed progressive cattle stud based in the Tweed Hinterland just 15 mins from the beautiful southern gold coast beaches.
Due to our progressive approach we are looking for a suitable person to join our livestock/farming team to contribute to the overall success of our operations.
Daily duties will involve everything from feeding, monitoring, processing cattle to weed management, fencing both new and repairs, installation and maintenance of stock water systems and all general farm duties.
What you must have-
– A passion for the beef industry and striving to achieve results based on best practice.
-have sound animal husbandry skills both cattle and horses.
– be professional in your appearance and your duties.
– be capable of handling livestock in a quiet calm manner.
– be able to safely operate machinery which suit general farm practices, tractors, slashers, fertilisers spreaders.
-have basic mechanical skills
-above all have a can do attitude and willingness to learn and strive for excellence in everything we do as a team.
-have experience in a similar role (small cattle stud or beef operation)
-have show/sale cattle preparation skills
-have minor construction/ building skills, sheds, cattle yards, machinery repairs and maintenance.
What we offer.
– an opportunity to be part of a progressive small business that is powering towards some very exciting times.
– a friendly family oriented environment
– a remuneration based on your skills and experience
-possibly accommodation for the right candidate.
– to be involved in a breed of cattle that is leading the way in beef cattle production.
If this position sounds like you please don’t hesitate to forward a cover letter and your resume with 2 reference to Dallas firstname.lastname@example.org.